SSA ELA Writing Component
- Students that are nominated for SSA ELA and receive an 85% or higher on the above grade-level assessment, will be required to respond to a writing prompt.
- All writing samples will be scored by our district writing representatives and reported back to schools.
- Students must earn a "2" on the rubric in order to meet the writing criteria for SSA.
- Please note, these are just EXAMPLES of the writing prompts, not the actual writing prompts the students will be required to complete if they obtain the 85% criteria on the reading comprehension component.
- To learn more information about the writing prompts for SSA and the scoring rubric that will be used, click the links below